A highly qualified HRD practitioner with more than 10 years of experience in education, training and development sector as well as ICT industry. Her experience ranges from training administration, training project management, training center operations management to BU and Business Development Manager - with the focus on talent management.
She’s passionate about skills development; with the focus to develop the South African youth while addressing the massive skills deficit and mismatch in our country. She believes this can be achieved by helping the youth in learning new skills in so doing, creating career prospects for them.
She also believes in organizations investing in human capital; as high ROI – returns on investments are guaranteed if an excellent Talent Management strategy is in place. Such strategic workforce planning means recruiting, retaining, developing, rewarding and allowing people to perform.
As a SETA registered SDF, Ntombi gets the opportunity to ensure she’s part and parcel of the realization of the organizational development strategies. This involves workforce planning, performance management and professional development of employees and the unemployed youth.
Her role involves consulting with clients in order to;
- Perform training needs analysis (TNA) & Skills Audits
- On- boarding of new learners on programmes & staff to new job roles
- Workplace mentors & coach support
- Learner support
- Training management and administration
She understands the need for organizations to integrate their transformation (BBBEE) initiatives with the organizational development strategies in order to ensure maximum benefits and measurable ROI. The employees and future workforce are the part and parcel of the realization of those organizational development strategies.
Ntombi has had the opportunity over the years to be involved in the process of applying for SETA Accreditation for training centers. Her role covered the following responsibilities:
- Accreditation readiness assessment
- Compiling of the Accreditation Portfolio for submission.
- Development of accreditation Quality Management System (QMS) Toolkit
- Sourcing of SETA registered Facilitator, Assessor & Moderator
- Sourcing of Accredited training material
- Assistance with desktop requirements in preparation for the Seta Site Verification.
- Application submission & follow-up
In addition, once the center is operational – ensure that the center operations meet the SETA/ SAQA Qualification Standards and learners are able to receive their qualifications in completion of each learning programme.