Date(s) - September 22, 2023
10:00 am - 11:00 am
The South Africa Training Providers Forum NPC will be hosting two different discussions on ZOOM. We will reply on subject matter experts who understand the processes involved, and the help of Training Providers who already went through the process before that is willing to share their experience.
All sessions will be delivered through ZOOM and the login details will be emailed to you the day before the actual session. Ideal to listen on your mobile device, as no presentations will be presented.
Guidelines for these sessions:
- Discussions will be limited to the event topics.
- Attendees will be able to ask questions in the chat box to speed up the discussions.
- Any subject matter experts or Training Providers who already went through the process and want to be part of the panel can register here.
- There will be no cost to SA Forum Members. However, a Paid or FREE membership will be required to join the sessions.
- The recording will be made available for members at no cost.
Session 1: 15 September 2023 @10am What is a Occupational Qualification? How does the Accreditation process work? Where and how to apply? Some advice from Training Providers that have already gone through the process. EISA Centres & Learnership, how it will work.
Session 2: 22 September 2023 @10am
- How to prepare for a site visit. What should you have in place? (Staff, resources, equipment….) Advice from Training Providers who have already gone through the process.
- Developing Occupational Qualifications, Theory, Practical and Workplace modules. What should be included?
Bookings are closed for this event.